Movler's admin application staff thingy

movler

Movler's admin application staff thingy

Post by movler » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:51 pm

BYOND Name: Movler

Discord Name: Movler Wolfe#5633

What role you are applying for:Well administrator or moderator, most likely good ol trial or game admin to start off.. or whatever you see fitting there

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?: Well primarily to help people out and troubleshoot the occasional bug n glitch that pops up, helping people out also means helping out the admins with whatever gubbins they be up to

How long have you played on the server for?: uuh.. i lost count at 3 days.. im bad with time

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why? Not to my knowledge.. sopo probably not

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why? i.. think it was over on baystation 5 years ago they got annoyed at me for not keeping up enough good of a standard for RP but thats it really

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?, does it count with me running my own server for a year like.. 4 years ago?
Jester
Site Admin

Re: Movler's admin application staff thingy

Post by Jester » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:27 pm

Application is more than half a year old. Also, we are currently redoing our staff structure as well. Denying, please reapply if interested.